Kosower Fitness Center
The Kosower Fitness Center, built through the generosity of the Gamble and Hirvela familes, is available for use by students and school employees. In order to use the Fitness Center, a supervisor must be on duty and one must have a permission form on file (available below).
The Center was dedicated on February 25, 2008 and is named, at the request of the donors, for Bob Kosower, the school's Athletic Director (pictured, at right, in the Center).
Guidelines for Use
Please follow the guidelines below to create a safe, productive, and enjoyable workout environment for all users.
- Permission forms must be on file and orientation completed before use of facility.
- A qualified supervisor must be present while facility is in use.
- Leave all bags and equipment outside facility.
- Remove cleats before entering facility.
- Proper attire must be worn for workouts .
- Please sign in before workout.
- Please use a towel and clean equipment after use.
- Perform proper warm up and cool down.
- A spotter is required on free weight equipment.
- Put weights and equipment away when finished.
- Personal music devices only allowed on cardio equipment.
- 20 minutes is the maximum time on cardio equipment.
- Please use caution when in facility. Pay attention to surroundings!
- Be courteous to others and share use of the equipment.
- No food allowed in facility other than water and sports drinks.
- If you have questions, please ask a supervisor.
- Report all injuries to supervisor immediately.
- No loitering!