Summer Programs 2013
Art • Academics • Technology • Theatre • Sports
Summer Programs 2013 sessions begin June 10, June 24, and July 8.
Download 2013 lunch and snack menus.
New this year! Afternoon classes for grades 7-12.
Visit our registration portal to access or create a family account and register for classes.
Here are some of the reasons why we think PCDS offers an outstanding summer experience for your children...
- Summer school, sports, and arts classes and camp activities
- K-12 offerings with something of interest for all children in the family
- Interchangeable programs
- Flexible enrollment
- A 40-acre campus with great facilities
- Convenient location in Camelback Corridor
- Professional, experienced counselors and faculty
- Professional security personnel on campus
- A tradition of service to the community for more than 30 years
Choose from the links along the left for class, scheduling, and registration information.