Login
Forgotten password
Search PCDS Resources

Upper School Library Forms & Documents

Name Owner Date  
Ninth-Grade History: Planning for Research   Kenneth Thommen 9/20/2017 8:30:06 AM    
A guide to the basic skills needed to conduct library and online research at PCDS

Circulation Policies for the Upper School Library   Kenneth Thommen 3/9/2017 9:59:56 AM    
Borrowing policies for students, parents, faculty, and staff.

Planning for Research   Kenneth Thommen 9/20/2016 10:36:42 AM    
General advice for students in History and English when preparing to do research and documentation.

Research for History   Kenneth Thommen 5/18/2016 7:51:07 AM    
An introduction to researching and documenting papers in History. Download this document in order to use the linked resources.

Historical novel library appointment form   Kenneth Thommen 5/18/2016 7:43:42 AM    
All juniors writing the historical novel paper must meet with Mr. Thommen at least two weeks before the paper due date. Make an appointment as early in your research process as possible. Bring this form completed from the top through number 1 (basic novel information and your search terms).

US History Research Websites   Kenneth Thommen 3/18/2016 8:50:08 AM    
Links to the best online sites for US History research including the AP presidential biography paper and the historical novel paper

How do I find a book in the Upper School Library?   Kenneth Thommen 3/18/2016 8:46:51 AM    

How do I use an online database for research?   Kenneth Thommen 3/18/2016 8:46:12 AM    
Learn about using PCDS databases such as JSTOR, GALE, and AZLIBRARY

Historical Research Websites   Kenneth Thommen 3/18/2016 8:30:27 AM    
Download this list of World History links to explore these websites during your research.

How do I find a book in a PCDS library?   Kenneth Thommen 5/6/2015 2:40:23 PM    
Directions for searching the Middle, Lower, and Upper School library catalogs at PCDS from home or school by using an Internet browser on a computer, tablet, or smart phone.

List has 16 documents on 2 pages < 1 2 >