Online Access to Student Information
PCDS uses the NetClassroom program to provide personalized online access to each student's most recent grade report and billing statement (all grades), grades from prior marking periods (i.e. letter grades given in grades 4 and above), and academic schedules (grades 5 and above). When grade reports are posted and available, parents will be notified by email and the announcement above will be updated. Billing statements may only be accessed by parents and are being mailed as well as being available online.
Please note that billing statements are only available within the website accounts of those parents designated in our records to receive them. A quick look at the recipient of a recent statement (that you received in the mail) will indicate which of the two parents this would be. If this is an account you have not been using and do not remember the password, please consult Help With Logging In.
- Log in to the PCDS website.
(For assistance, visit Help With Logging In.)
- Along the left, click NetClassroom.
- If you have more than one child attending PCDS, choose the appropriate name from the popup menu under Show for.
Viewing a Student's Information
- To view a Middle or Upper School schedule:
- Click Registration, then look to the options along the left
- Click Grid.
- While it is generally unnecessary, you can change the options under Show for different academic years and for different semesters (Upper School) or trimesters (Middle School).
- To view the most recent grade report, choose Report Card from the Grades menu. Print the report if you wish to maintain a permanent record.
- To view prior marking periods' comments and grades, choose Averages from the Grades menu.
Along the left, you can choose prior academic years.
The marking column codes refer to the following marking periods:
||Final Exam (if given)
||Fall Final Exam
||Fall Final Grade
||Spring Final Exam
||Spring Final Grade
Clicking the + to the left of courses will display comments where applicable.
- To view the most recent billing statement, click Billing. Print the statement if you wish to maintain a permanent record.
- Close the browser tab or window when you are finished.
- Note that if you click Logout from within NetClassroom, you will be shown a different login screen, which we recommend you don't use due to technical issues beyond our control.
Questions and Problems
- Scheduling and grading questions to the appropriate division office.
- Billing questions to Donna Corbett, the school's Student Billing Coordinator, at firstname.lastname@example.org or x2224
- Technical questions to Eric Neufer, the school's Information Resources Coordinator, at email@example.com or x2234