Summer Programs 2013
Our registration portal is now open!
Click here to access or create a family account and register for classes.
The Phoenix Country Day School Summer Program has a variety of offerings. Registration is limited and is on a “first-come, first-serve” basis. Please contact Jenny Cherilla at 602-955-8200 x2454 if you have any questions.
The Program has three sessions, each two weeks long:
• June 10 - June 20/21
• June 24 - June 3/5
• July 8 - July 18/19
Non-credit classes and credit courses are offered:
• Each non-credit class meets for a single session. Up to four classes are chosen per session.
• New for 2013: Students in grades 7-12 will have the option to take a class in the afternoon.
• Most credit courses (grades 9-12 only) meet the entire six weeks. (One is offered for three weeks.)
Grades K-8 • Non-Credit Classes
• Classes meet Monday - Thursday, with
- elective activities after lunch for K-6
- classes or elective activities after lunch for 7-8
• On Fridays, there is the special
"electives all day" camp
• Deduct $50 for session 2
(no classes July 4)
| M-Th, 8:00 AM - Noon
| M-Th, 8:00 AM - 3:00 PM
| M-F, 8:00 AM - Noon
| M-F, 8:00 AM - 3:00 PM
Grades 9-12 • Non-Credit Classes
• Classes meet Monday - Thursday
• Cost per morning class: $130
($115 for Session 2 since no classes July 4)
• Cost per afternoon class: $250
Grades 9-12 • Credit Courses
• Courses meet Monday - Thursday
from 8:00 AM to 1:15 PM
• Cost per full course: $1200
• Cost per half course: $600
Lunch is available for $60 per two-week session. Select this option when you register for classes.
Each day, students in grades K-8 sign up for elective activities with their teachers during their 8:00 am class. Daily choices include swimming, board games, bingo, rec room/computer games, arts and crafts, gym games, and movies. New for 2013: Students in grades 7-12 will have the opportunity to take a class in the afternoon.
Cost is $100 per two-week session. Select this option when you register for classes.
Online registration will be available in early March.
Register in our online registration portal.
A $100 deposit per student per session is required to reserve a space. The deposit(s) will be applied toward the cost of the program and is not refundable.
We reserve the right to cancel any program or part thereof. For example, if fewer than four students are registered for a class then the class will be cancelled. In the event of such cancellation, a full refund will be made.
All fees must be paid in full before the first day. Deposits for all programs are non-refundable. Refund requests for prepaid fees must be made in writing prior to the start of the program. No refunds will be issued for partial attendance.
Medical and indemnification forms must be completed as part of your online registration.